Saturday 18 August 2012

FAQ

What are the shop hours?
We are open Monday through Friday from noon till 7:00.

How do I get a quote on a design/book an appointment?
To do either of those things you would have to come by the shop to talk about the design and give a 50% deposit to book the appointment.

I have an idea but I can't draw, can you design something for me?
Yes!
All three of our artists are totally capable of making your dream tattoo come to life! To set up a custom design come by the shop so we can talk about the details. There is a $50 fee for custom designs.

If I decide to cancel my appointment will I get my deposit back?
No, deposits are non-refundable but we can give you a give certificate for the amount you put down and you can give it to someone else or use it for a different tattoo.

What type of payment do you take?
Cash, Visa and MasterCard.

How old do I have to be to get a tattoo?
16-17 with parental consent (parent will have to come in and sign waver) 18 without.

How do I know which artist to book with?
Our artists have portfolios online at our website and on our Facebook page. Customers are encouraged to look through the artist's work before choosing who to book with. If you still can't decide we can recommend an artist that would do your idea justice.

How long is the waiting list?
We are generally booked a week or two in advance. Our apprentice Sam usually has appointments available within the week.

What should I do to prepare for a tattoo?
Eat! Always remember to eat a good meal before coming in to get tattooed. We wouldn't want you fainting on us! Some people like to bring their mp3 players/iPads/e-readers/actual books with them to keep themselves occupied while getting tattooed. Also remember to keep hydrated! We will not tattoo you if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Can I bring a friend?
Of course.
Just please keep it to one or two people. It can be distracting to the artists if you bring a crowd of people for moral support.
And please don't bring small children with you on the day of your tattoo. Its boring here for kids and when kids get bored they get annoying. So for both our sakes, leave the kids with a sitter.

Do you accept walk-ins?
We will do walk-in tattoos if we happen to have a spot open but it is rare and there are no guarantees if you don't have an appointment.

How do I care for a fresh tattoo?
Check out our aftercare page!

Do tattoos hurt?
Yes.

Where is the most/least painful place to get a tattoo?
They all hurt. Don't let the idea of the pain stop you from putting your tattoo where you want it.

Can you guys take me as an apprentice?
Nope sorry, already got one.

Do you sell gift certificates?
We do!

Can you make me cooler?
We can give you a super cool tattoo but the rest is up to you ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment